MSUFP residency is a full-time form of training, retraining and advanced training of medical specialists.
Training in the MSUFP residency involves training highly qualified specialists for independent work in health care bodies and institutions or in private practice.
Persons who have received higher medical and (or) pharmaceutical education can enter the residency program.
Foreigners who have graduated from medical universities in Russia or abroad can enter the residency program. This is the stage of postgraduate education, which is mandatory for obtaining a specialist certificate and starting a full-fledged medical practice. Residency is not required only for district therapists, and, for example, you can not become a surgeon, neurologist, dermatovenerologist or other narrow specialist without it.
In the course of training, future doctors attend specialized courses at the University, pass tests and exams, as well as undergo internships in the clinics to which they are attached. The training programs are in Russian. To enroll and successfully study, you will need to learn the language. For this purpose, a Preparatory Department for foreign citizens is provided. The medical and biological module of this Department will allow you to study not only the Russian language of the medical and biological direction, but also biology, chemistry and other subjects.
Residency in Russia lasts two years. Completes the training exam, after passing which the doctor receives a certificate and can start full-time work on the direction. To enter the residency program at a medical University or the corresponding faculty of a multidisciplinary educational institution, foreigners, as well as citizens of the Russian Federation, must pass a competitive selection process. The rules of admission of foreign students in the Russian studies On standards released in mid-2017 of the Ministry of health order No. 212, order of receipt of future residents includes: pre-education – it must be medical or higher pharmaceutical; passing the primary test, the questions for which is the Ministry of health of the Russian Federation to enter the residency, you need to score 70 points; submission of documents to the selected University not later than one year – as a valid test result.
To enter the residency, you need to legalize the diploma received outside of the Russian Federation:
put a stamp with an official seal in the Russian Consulate in your country – so the legalization will be valid in the Russian Federation;
put an apostille stamp on the document – this mark will make it valid in countries that have joined the Hague Convention (there are more than a hundred of them);
pass the diploma recognition procedure – this can be done at the University, if it has such a right, or at a specialized National center. Citizens of countries that have signed an agreement with the Russian Federation to cancel this procedure do not need to legalize their diploma (the list is provided on the website of the above-mentioned national center). Without recognition, the document is accepted from: students from countries that have signed a corresponding bilateral agreement with Russia; graduates of universities whose diplomas are recognized in the Russian Federation.
For admission to the residency, in addition to the diploma, you need an initial application. To pass the entrance exam, you need to submit the following documents to the University:
application-it specifies the form (residency) and specialty;
original and notarized translation of the identity card and citizenship;
medical certificate, which must contain a note about the HIV test performed;
THE TIMING OF THE RECEPTION
FOR THE 2020/2021 ACADEMIC YEAR
The cost was approved by order No. 1/59 of 26.02.2020
1. FSCI «Main Military Clinical Hospital named after academician N.N. Burdenko» of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, Moscow.
2. FSBI «3rd Central Military Clinical Hospital named after A.A. Vishnevsky Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation.»
3. Branch No. 2 of FSBI «3 Central Military Clinical Hospital named after A.A. Vishnevsky Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation.»
4. FSBI Treatment and Rehabilitation Clinical Center of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation.
5. FTHI «The Main Clinical Hospital of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Russia».
6. FTHI «Central Clinical Hospital of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation.»
7. Federal Treasury Healthcare Institution «Central Clinic of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation».
8. FTHI «Medical unit of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation in Moscow.»
9. Federal State Treasury Healthcare Institution «The Main Military Clinical Hospital of the National Guard Troops of the Russian Federation».
10. Non-governmental health care institution Scientific Clinical Center of JSC Russian Railways.
11. FSBI Federal Center for Cardiovascular Surgery of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation (Penza).
12. State budgetary institution of health Psychiatric Clinical Hospital №1 named after ON. Alekseeva.
13. Federal State Treasury Institution «111 Main State Center for Forensic and Forensic Expertise» of the Ministry of Defense of Russia.
14. FSBI «Hospital for incurable patients - Scientific treatment and rehabilitation center» of the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences.
15. Federal State Budgetary Institution «Moscow Research Institute of Oncology named after P.A. Herzen» of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation (FSBI «MN III named after P.A. Herzen» of the Ministry of Health of Russia).
16. Federal State Budgetary Institution «National Medical Research Center for Pediatric Hematology, Oncology and Immunology named after Dmitry Rogachev» of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
17. SBHI «Moscow Region "Moscow Regional Oncology Center.»
18. FBHI «Center for Hygiene and Epidemiology in the city of Moscow.»
19. Federal State Budgetary Institution of Health «Medical unit No. 154 of the Federal Medical and Biological Agency.»
20. JSC «Clinic of active longevity" Institute of Beauty on the Arbat».
21. The state budgetary institution of health care of the Moscow region «Balashikhinsky GB named after A.M. Degonsky.»
22. State budgetary healthcare institution of the Moscow region «Lyubertsy district hospital No. 1».
23. Joint-stock company «Clinic K + 31».
24. LLC «Patrick».
25. LLC «Asteri».
26. SBHI of MR «Moscow Regional Clinical Dermatovenerologic Dispensary».
27. The State Autonomous Healthcare Institution of the Moscow Region «Central City Clinical Hospital in Reutov» (SAHI of Moscow Region «Central Clinical Hospital Reutov» ).
28. Pharmacy IK-Pharm LLC.
29. LLC «First Clinical Medical Center» Kovrov.
30. SBHI Moscow Region Municipal Budgetary Healthcare Institution «Domodedovo Central City Hospital».
31. Municipal health institution «Klinsky city hospital.»
32. LLC «MedElitConsulting».
33. Autonomous non-profit organization Educational-methodical center «Vallex M».